You wake up in the middle of the night because underlying thoughts are processing in the back of your mind, which causes stress, which raises your heart rate, waking you up. Then you can’t stop thinking, you can’t calm down and as a result, you can’t go back to sleep.
The simple answer is to clear those thoughts from your mind.
The audio download on this page is designed to clear your mind, slow your breathing, lower your heart rate, and get you into the perfect state for sleep.
This is perhaps the most important thing you can do to improve your life.
Try it tonight. You’ll never look back.
How does it work?
The audio forces you to stop thinking about bad things that could happen (anxieties), bad things that have happened (regrets) and things you need to do (worries) — the thoughts that keep you awake.
Once your mind is completely blank you’ll experience an incredible feeling of calm. Your breathing will slow, your heartrate will slow, your muscles will sink into a deep state of relaxation.
The audio keeps your mind in this state: clear of worries.
Download the audio
Instant download for use on any smart phone, Alexa, Google Home or any other digital audio device.
- Over 8 hours of scientifically designed audio included
- Ultra calming guided sleep meditation included
- Calm and clear your mind and lower your stress hormones
- Learn to be calm and focused during the day
- Male voice, female voice or no voice downloads included
- Instant download
- Access the download at any time again in the future
Also included for free with your download:
- Calming day time guided meditation to calm your mind, lower your heart rate and slow your breathing at any time
- Energizing day time guided meditation to energize your mind and wake you up
Listen on Alexa (Amazon Echo)
To listen on Alexa simply download the audio on your phone and connect to Alexa. Full (and very simple) instructions included in your download.
Listen to a sample of the audio
How to use this technique for lasting results
Download the audios and listen to them as often as possible: While you’re working, on the train, before you go to sleep, etc.
But here’s the key part…
Whenever you get a 5 minute break go and be on your own and listen to them with your eyes closed.
How to do it
- Put your earphones in/on
- Close your eyes
- Clear your mind of any imagery — try to keep it blank
- Listen to the audio
- Focus only on the words
- When thoughts appear in your mind, release them and try to keep your inner vision clear of any imagery
- The goal is to try to clear your mind of any thoughts. This is a state of complete calmness. In this state your breathing and heartrate slow
- Repeat this 3-12 times per day for 5-10 minutes (do as much as you can)
- By repeating this frequently you can take control of your stress levels and think clearly and calmly, which will massively benefit every part of your life
- After about a week of daily practise some of the phrases will be completely embedded in your memory. You’ll be able to recollect them with perfect clarity. Particularly the first three sentences: “I am calm. My mind is clear. I focus only on the words”.
- Next time you feel anxious, recollect these statements in your mind. Straight away you’ll feel your shoulders relax as you release the tension and stress.
- The more you practise the more effective it will become until eventually you have control over your anxiety and you’re able to stay calm, focused and in the zone.
Use it as a guided meditation and train your mind while you sleep
Every night when you go to bed, completely relax your mind and body to get your mind into a receptive state to receive the affirmations.
You think with your conscious mind and whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind.The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
What you think before you go to sleep stays with you. It sinks into your mind. Therefore you need to think powerful, positive thoughts right before you go to sleep. This can transform your life, making you energized, confident, calm and clear-headed.
To do that, use the SleepOptimized audio every night before you go to sleep. The audio uses a guided meditation to relax and focus your mind, making your subconsious receptive to receive the affirmations.
This technique has been used by history’s most successful people: now you can use it in this simplified format that anyone can use in minutes
Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had. It’s a quieting of the mind. It sharpens everything, especially your appreciation of your surroundings. It keeps life freshHugh Jackman
This is a technique used in various ways by many of history’s most successful people, including Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Marcus Aurelius (the most successful Roman emporer) and famous celebrities like Hugh Jackman, Paul McCartney and Oprah Winfrey.
This is a skill that’s so important I’ve made it my mission to help as many people as possible to use it in the simplest and easiest way. That’s why I created this special audio download, which anyone can instantly download and use to find complete calmness and clarity in minutes.
Very few people, including me, want to go off on their own and sit for an hour in silence with their legs crossed to find total inner calmness — even though the benefits are life-changing — people just can’t find an hour to spend on their own meditating. That’s why I invented this special audio. It makes it incredibly easy for anyone to get the amazing benefits of mindfulness, meditation and more without really having to try. The audio guides you all the way — kind of like your own private personal life coach keeping you calm, focused and positive. Keep it with you on your phone and never be without it.
It works incredibly well, due to the nature of it’s design:
It simply forces you to stop thinking. When you follow the audio instructions your mind will be completely cleared and your body will completely relax.
This is the most important thing you can do to change your life — have a healthy, clear, calm and focused mind — because it makes everything you do in life easier.
It is my mission to help all the people in the world who struggle with stress and anxiety to be calm and think clearly. Because I believe the nicest people are the ones who suffer the most from anxieties — they are the ones that care deeply about the world’s problems. Imagine if we could help those good people to be calm so they could become the leaders of the world, instead of the confident tyrants. Imagine the change we could make. Please join me and become the best you that you can be by using this simple technique every day. Please spread the word and help others like us. The world needs calm, clear thinking, caring people more than ever.
Together we can make the world a better place. To do that, those of us who really care about the world must become the best that we can be.
More about the breathing technique used in this guided audio
This audio uses a breathing technique that’s been shown to reduce anxiety and make users calm and focused. Here’s what Inc.com wrote about it: