The problem originates in the mind and therefore to correctly and truly fix the underlying cause you need to focus on calming your mind and releasing the negative thoughts that keep waking you up at night. Otherwise, the problem will just keep recurring.
The really simple example I use to explain this is this: if you suddenly won $100,000,000 dollars on the lottery you might wake up in the night, but you’d be happy and excited. In other words, there is a powerful thought in your mind but it’s not a bad thing so you don’t really consider it a problem. It’s really not a problem.
Conversely, the reason people like you and me wake up in the middle of the night is that we have a powerful negative thought stuck in our subconscious. It surfaces often between 2am and 4am, when it raises your heart rate and wakes you up. It happened to me for years and years until I finally created a simple audio, which I play at night that has eliminated the underlying cause.
The underlying cause is negative thoughts.
Now I sleep perfectly.
Why? Because I use a simple psychological trick that forces the brain to forget about the thoughts that wake you up. It’s really that simple.
How does it work?
The audio forces you to stop thinking about bad things that could happen (anxieties), bad things that have happened (regrets) and things you need to do (worries) — the thoughts that keep you awake.
Once your mind is completely blank you’ll experience an incredible feeling of calm. Your breathing will slow, your heartrate will slow, your muscles will sink into a deep state of relaxation.
The audio keeps your mind in this state: clear of worries.
Download the audio
Instant download for use on any smart phone, Alexa, Google Home or any other digital audio device.
- Over 8 hours of scientifically designed audio included
- Ultra calming guided sleep meditation included
- Calm and clear your mind and lower your stress hormones
- Learn to be calm and focused during the day
- Male voice, female voice or no voice downloads included
- Instant download
- Access the download at any time again in the future
Also included for free with your download:
- Calming day time guided meditation to calm your mind, lower your heart rate and slow your breathing at any time
- Energizing day time guided meditation to energize your mind and wake you up
Listen on Alexa (Amazon Echo)
To listen on Alexa simply download the audio on your phone and connect to Alexa. Full (and very simple) instructions included in your download.
Listen to a sample of the audio
How to use this technique for lasting results
Download the audios and listen to them as often as possible: While you’re working, on the train, before you go to sleep, etc.
But here’s the key part…
Whenever you get a 5 minute break go and be on your own and listen to them with your eyes closed.
How to do it
- Put your earphones in/on
- Close your eyes
- Clear your mind of any imagery — try to keep it blank
- Listen to the audio
- Focus only on the words
- When thoughts appear in your mind, release them and try to keep your inner vision clear of any imagery
- The goal is to try to clear your mind of any thoughts. This is a state of complete calmness. In this state your breathing and heartrate slow
- Repeat this 3-12 times per day for 5-10 minutes (do as much as you can)
- By repeating this frequently you can take control of your stress levels and think clearly and calmly, which will massively benefit every part of your life
- After about a week of daily practise some of the phrases will be completely embedded in your memory. You’ll be able to recollect them with perfect clarity. Particularly the first three sentences: “I am calm. My mind is clear. I focus only on the words”.
- Next time you feel anxious, recollect these statements in your mind. Straight away you’ll feel your shoulders relax as you release the tension and stress.
- The more you practise the more effective it will become until eventually you have control over your anxiety and you’re able to stay calm, focused and in the zone.
Use it as a guided meditation and train your mind while you sleep
Every night when you go to bed, completely relax your mind and body to get your mind into a receptive state to receive the affirmations.
You think with your conscious mind and whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind.The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
What you think before you go to sleep stays with you. It sinks into your mind. Therefore you need to think powerful, positive thoughts right before you go to sleep. This can transform your life, making you energized, confident, calm and clear-headed.
To do that, use the SleepOptimized audio every night before you go to sleep. The audio uses a guided meditation to relax and focus your mind, making your subconsious receptive to receive the affirmations.