Use this simple technique to ‘trick’ your mind to stop thinking and become completely calm. Simply close your eyes and focus all your attention on the words. Follow the instructions as they’re spoken. Use this technique to completely calm your mind and body and get into the ‘flow-state’.
How does it work?
The audio forces you to stop thinking about bad things that could happen (anxieties), bad things that have happened (regrets) and the endless flow of your ‘to do list’.
Once your mind is completely blank you will experience an incredible feeling of calm, clarity and focus. This is similar to how a happy, worry-free small child feels. It’s how anyone with no worries or stress feels. You will experience a feeling of pure happy contentment. This is the secret of ‘being present’, which you will soon learn about.
It’s really important that you try to train your mind to focus on calm positive thoughts instead of worries. To do this you need repetition. You need to frequently train yourself to focus on positive thoughts. This tool encourages and enables you to do that each day.
By thinking clearly and calmly your energy levels will increase because you’re not being drained by stress and you’re efficiency at work, sport or any other activity will be increased because you can focus without distraction.
Use the audio to get into the ‘flow-state’, making you think clearly and calmly in everything you do. There’s really nothing more beneficial to your life than having a healthy, calm mind. It makes everything in your life better.
Listen to a sample of the audio
Download the audio
Instant download for use on any smart phone, Alexa, Google Home or any other digital audio device.
All this is included in your download
- Over 8 hours of scientifically designed audio included
- Ultra calming guided sleep meditation included
- Day time guided meditation for laser focused clear thinking included
- Day time guided meditation for energizing you included
- Male voice, female voice or no voice downloads included
- Powerful positive affirmations spoken calmly into your subconcious
- Gradually wake up to wonderful sounds of nature instead of being shocked awake by your alarm
- Start looking forward to the morning again instead of dreading it
- Instant download
- Access the downloads at any time again in the future
How to use this technique for lasting results
Download the audios and listen to them as often as possible: While you’re working, on the train, before you go to sleep, etc.
But here’s the key part…
Whenever you get a 5 minute break go and be on your own and listen to them with your eyes closed.
How to do it
- Put your earphones in/on
- Close your eyes
- Clear your mind of any imagery — try to keep it blank
- Listen to the audio
- Focus only on the words
- When thoughts appear in your mind, release them and try to keep your inner vision clear of any imagery
- The goal is to try to clear your mind of any thoughts. This is a state of complete calmness. In this state your breathing and heartrate slow
- Repeat this 3-12 times per day for 5-10 minutes (do as much as you can)
- By repeating this frequently you can take control of your stress levels and think clearly and calmly, which will massively benefit every part of your life
- After about a week of daily practise some of the phrases will be completely embedded in your memory. You’ll be able to recollect them with perfect clarity. Particularly the first three sentences: “I am calm. My mind is clear. I focus only on the words”.
- Next time you feel anxious, recollect these statements in your mind. Straight away you’ll feel your shoulders relax as you release the tension and stress.
- The more you practise the more effective it will become until eventually you have control over your anxiety and you’re able to stay calm, focused and in the zone.
Use it as a guided meditation and train your mind while you sleep
Every night when you go to bed, completely relax your mind and body to get your mind into a receptive state to receive the affirmations.
You think with your conscious mind and whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind.The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
What you think before you go to sleep stays with you. It sinks into your mind. Therefore you need to think powerful, positive thoughts right before you go to sleep. This can transform your life, making you energized, confident, calm and clear-headed.
To do that, use the SleepOptimized audio every night before you go to sleep. The audio uses a guided meditation to relax and focus your mind, making your subconsious receptive to receive the affirmations.