How to do it
- Go somewhere quiet on your own (or if you don’t have somewhere quiet, put some headphones on so you can’t hear anything outside the headphones)
- Close your eyes and try to clear any visual imagery from your thoughts
- Listen to the audio download linked below and follow the breathing instructions
The audio softly speaks a special guided meditation, which is designed to clear all thoughts from your mind, slow your breathing, lower your heart rate and make you present. This is the key to calming your whole body.
Listen to a sample of the audio
Download the audio
Instant download for use on any smart phone, Alexa, Google Home or any other digital audio device.
- Over 8 hours of scientifically designed audio included
- Ultra calming guided sleep meditation included
- Calm and clear your mind and lower your stress hormones
- Learn to be calm and focused during the day
- Male voice, female voice or no voice downloads included
- Instant download
- Access the download at any time again in the future
Also included for free with your download:
- Calming day time guided meditation to calm your mind, lower your heart rate and slow your breathing at any time
- Energizing day time guided meditation to energize your mind and wake you up
Listen on Alexa (Amazon Echo)
To listen on Alexa simply download the audio on your phone and connect to Alexa. Full (and very simple) instructions included in your download.
How to use this technique for lasting results
Download the audios and listen to them as often as possible: While you’re working, on the train, before you go to sleep, etc.
But here’s the key part…
Whenever you get a 5 minute break go and be on your own and listen to them with your eyes closed.
How to do it
- Put your earphones in/on
- Close your eyes
- Clear your mind of any imagery — try to keep it blank
- Listen to the audio
- Focus only on the words
- When thoughts appear in your mind, release them and try to keep your inner vision clear of any imagery
- The goal is to try to clear your mind of any thoughts. This is a state of complete calmness. In this state your breathing and heartrate slow
- Repeat this 3-12 times per day for 5-10 minutes (do as much as you can)
- By repeating this frequently you can take control of your stress levels and think clearly and calmly, which will massively benefit every part of your life
- After about a week of daily practise some of the phrases will be completely embedded in your memory. You’ll be able to recollect them with perfect clarity. Particularly the first three sentences: “I am calm. My mind is clear. I focus only on the words”.
- Next time you feel anxious, recollect these statements in your mind. Straight away you’ll feel your shoulders relax as you release the tension and stress.
- The more you practise the more effective it will become until eventually you have control over your anxiety and you’re able to stay calm, focused and in the zone.
Use it as a guided meditation and train your mind while you sleep
Every night when you go to bed, completely relax your mind and body to get your mind into a receptive state to receive the affirmations.
You think with your conscious mind and whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind.The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
What you think before you go to sleep stays with you. It sinks into your mind. Therefore you need to think powerful, positive thoughts right before you go to sleep. This can transform your life, making you energized, confident, calm and clear-headed.
To do that, use the SleepOptimized audio every night before you go to sleep. The audio uses a guided meditation to relax and focus your mind, making your subconsious receptive to receive the affirmations.
More about the breathing technique used in this guided audio
This audio uses a breathing technique that’s been shown to reduce anxiety and make users calm and focused. Here’s what Inc.com wrote about it:
More about the importance of being ‘present’
The download on this page also includes a special audio file that was designed to make you present. That means you focus only on the present moment. Your mind becomes clear, focused, and calm.
Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of non-forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.Eckhart Tolle